Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm finding Future Shock interesting. I recently started reading the book, and I can already tell that this prediction of the future is dated. Nonetheless, it is still interesting to read, and gives a great insight into futurists from our past. This week we also watched several scenes from "She's the Man", a movie starring Amanda Bynes that is loosely based off of twelfth night. I could see many similarities between the movie and twelfth night, and enjoyed spotting scenes in the movie that were similar to ones in the play.

3 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying the book? It seems that you are. I find it very similar to the Singularity in a lot of ways, but also it seems to be a little bit more paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I love the movie Shes The Man.......it may be my favorite. I heard its ur dads fav too. Maybe we could all have a movie night together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying Future Shock as well, although I do agree with Naomi, it seems a bit paranoid.

    ReplyDelete